Pursue Open Innovation Initiatives
B&W helps you to form strategically valuable R&D collaborations to maximize your innovation performance.
Our services include:
- Definition, creation and management of R&D and market development collaborations
- Training and coaching on open innovation
- Workshops for SMEs on participation in EC programmes
- Identification of synergies and potential
- Connection of top level partners and projects
- Co-funding search (e.g. FP7, CIP, Interreg)
Creating successful partnerships
Nowadays competitive advantages often come from the ability to leverage the discoveries of others, and taking them to the market, instead of basing the entire business growth on internal ideas. Improving each organisation’s strategic position while being able to share risks/rewards and effectively tap knowledge and resources from best-in-class partners across the world is of key importance. But how do you ensure a successful collaboration?
A global network of diverse players
B&W has a vast experience in creating successful partnerships involving any kind of players, from universities to large multinational companies. We have the ability to understand every organisation’s legitimate interest and the rules of the game, while carefully managing the conceptualization and implementation phases. In this manner, B&W translates strategic collaborations into valuable programmes and partnerships. As such, we act as a neutral catalyst for industrial partnerships.